Property Law & Conveyancing in Maitland and Newcastle
Buying a property is exciting – but it’s also filled with so much paperwork! In and amongst all that paperwork is where problems can lie in wait to spring on you at just the wrong time!
Getting on the wrong side of property law can not only lead to home or commercial property disputes, but can also result in excessive (and expensive!) litigation, all of which can be avoided by setting things right to begin with.
Conveyancing Beyond Maitland and Newcastle
While we are a home-grown local law firm in Maitland – and we pride ourselves on our human and personal approach – our team of property solicitors are able to help with property transactions throughout New South Wales.
It’s a huge milestone – whether in business or in life – to buy a property. We are here to make sure that you don’t let the litigious side of conveyancing and property law ruin this special moment for you.
What Conveyancing Do You Need?
At Tranter Lawyers, our conveyancing solicitors will take the time to understand your situation and help you find the best solution that achieves what you, personally, want to achieve.
Our expert employment solicitors can help you with:
- Preparation of contracts for sale if you are thinking of selling a property.
- Reviewing contracts if you are thinking of buying a property.
- Detailed advice regarding what areas of property law affect your situation.
- Contract negotiations for personal or commercial property.
- Preparing Sale of Business contracts.
- Preparing commercial & retail lease agreements
- Auction enquiries.
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance.
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant.
- Advice on loan and mortgage documents.
- Advising on loan refinancing.
- Property developments.
- Property subdivisions.
Some Happy Clients
We strongly welcome you to get in touch with us about any conveyancing services or property law matters that you need to discuss with an experienced property lawyer. We are always delighted to be able to deliver the information you need to make the best decision for yourself.
Reach out to us by clicking the button below, or calling (02) 4934 2600.